[Baypiggies] Ageism rehashed

Venkatraman S venkat83 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 05:45:37 CET 2011

2011/2/2 Daniel González Gasull <daniel at djansoft.com>

> And I forgot to say that the main Spanish job boards ask for your Govt
> ID number (DNI number, or Documento Nacional de Identidad, equivalent
> to your California driver's license number or your SSN) and it's a
> mandatory field.  If you don't fill it, you cannot search for a job.

The Unique Identity project in India is one of the BIGGEST exercises in the
world as of now.
So, we are coming close :)

On a different note, the idea of a 'global village' that was present during
the 80s and the 90s
has vanished completely. I sometimes, wish there was no VISA and people
could easily
move across countries and learn more and try to 'evolve'; but i know i am
asking for too much!