[Baypiggies] Baypiggies- background info needed

Emile van Sebille emile at salesinq.com
Mon Apr 4 20:55:28 CEST 2011

On 4/4/2011 10:30 AM Guido van Rossum said...
> On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 10:19 AM, Tony Cappellini<cappy2112 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> When was the group first formed?
>> I remember going to the meetings at Stanford, I will assume those
>> meetings
>> were pretty close to the beginning. That was in 2005-2006.
> It's way older. The wayback machine has this as the earliest snapshot
> of baypiggies.net:
>
> http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20021116080721/http://www.baypiggies.net/

And this one of baypiggies.org from Nov 1999

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/19991217211416/http://www.baypiggies.org/

... and here's the one that caught my attention where the attendees were
'... hanging from the rafters...'  to see Guido...

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20000303044540/http://baypiggies.org/

Emile