[Baypiggies] Software Engineer with stealth mode startup

Ravi Pindiproli pindiproli at nutanix.com
Fri Apr 1 07:04:01 CEST 2011

Hello Everybody,

We are a stealth mode startup working on a Virtualization appliance for next generation cloud computing.

We are seeking a Software Engineer with stellar Python skills to join our team.  We are in Santa Clara, CA

Nutanix has distributed systems professionals on our team who were part of the handful of people that built Google File System.  Our Founders, having worked in organizations such as Oracle, Google as well as young startups like Aster Data Systems, are well rounded experienced Silicon Valley entrepreneurs.  We have also raised a record Series A funding from Lightspeed Ventures.

Please respond to me directly at pindiproli at nutanix.com

Member of Technical Staff , Systems Management

Responsibilities

  Design and develop software to make Nutanix's product manageable, serviceable, and diagnosable

Skills

  Ability to design and develop applications for systems management of a large scale clustered system

  Strong software engineering skill sets and a passion for delivering enterprise-quality software

  Must be an excellent hands-on implementer with strong Python programming skills

  Prior development experience in file systems or distributed configuration management a big plus

Qualifications and Experience

  Bachelors in Computer Sciences (preferred)

  A few years of industry experience or equivalent research experience

Ravi Pindiproli

Nutanix