[Baypiggies] What shall we do for our November and December meetings?

Tony Cappellini tony at tcapp.com
Thu Sep 23 00:43:45 CEST 2010

> "We have a speaker for November"

and the topic for that presentation is
"Embedding Python as a Realtime Audio Scripting Engine"

> I'm guessing we'll probably settle on the
> third Thursday of November, not so confident on what
> we'll decide for December (third Thursday or none?).

All of this also hinges on which days Symantec can make the meeting room
available for us.

I'd like to have some dates agreed on for both months before contacting
them, so we don't have to go back and forth.

Or- would people prefer I ask Symantec which alternate dates are available
in Nov & Dec and post them here for everyone to decide?