[Baypiggies] Graham Dumpleton visit

Jimmy Retzlaff jimmy at retzlaff.com
Fri Sep 3 21:44:02 CEST 2010

Yelp (my soon to be employer and big Python users) would love to host
this. They are at 3rd an Mission in San Francisco, about 2 blocks from
the Montgomery Street Station (BART and Muni Metro). They can
accommodate 60 people pretty comfortably. 10/8 works for them and
other dates may work too.

Jimmy