[Baypiggies] ConfigParser

Brent Tubbs brent.tubbs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 04:44:21 CET 2010

As to the "why": I suspect the case insensitivity is to preserve
compatibility with often-case-insensitive .ini files.  At least one
.ini file spec (http://www.cloanto.com/specs/ini/) says that section
and key names are case-insensitive.  Not that I'm an expert on .ini
files; your question just got me googling, which took me to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INI_file, which led me to the spec.