[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies meeting Thursday, May 27, 2010: Django, Lessons Learned in the startup world

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Thu May 27 01:18:03 CEST 2010

>> I'd like to attend this meeting, the first time I've been to one at
>> the Symantec location.  Must I register someplace prior to showing up?
>>  If so, where?  I didn't find answers on the BayPIGgies website.
>
> anyone driving down from San Francisco for this?
> public transport is a bit too complicated to get there.

no need to register... just show up around 7:15-7:30p, and someone
will let you in. it's very close to the intersection of "ellis and
middlefield, 94043".

there are usu folks driving down from SF or the east bay that can pick
you up along the way, or at the very least pick you up from the
Mountain View train station.

cheers,
-- wesley
"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
    http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com