[Baypiggies] Unlinking symlinks

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat May 1 01:21:29 CEST 2010

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 3:49 PM, Andrew Akira Toulouse <andrew at atoulou.se>
 wrote:

> A ha. You would be correct. OS X/HFS+ is apparently pretty lax about this.
> This would seem to be an interesting cross-platform inconsistency.
>
> The More You Know
> %%%%%%%%%%%☆

As everyone can see why I wanted to get an *absolute exact* answer on
this... This is *not* a mistake I can make :(  Just doing a tests aren't
sufficient for this situation :( It's like doing proof in our math class...
We need it to be true for all cases, and not just a single case...

:(

Either way, I've gotten great feedback from all of you.. And, I want to
thank all of you for the help. For what it's worth, this is a fairly current
CentOS cluster of 52 nodes and the clean-up script will *not* be reused in
the future, checked into a repository, etc....

Cheers,

Glen
--
Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe