[Baypiggies] Ready-to-run screenscraping tool

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Jun 3 02:54:06 CEST 2010

Tony,

   I honestly don't think this would be hard to knock up with httplib.. I've
used wget for single pages (does it work for following links)? If so, that's
the fastest solution... (but I use it on Linux, I don't know it's distro on
Windows)....

Glen

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 5:45 PM, Tony Cappellini <cappy2112 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can any of you recommend a (ready to use) tool that will download a
> website (html , css, etc) and follow the links on the site as well?
> A friend of mine is in dire straits and needs something proven that
> doesn't need to be tweaked/hacked to get working.
>
> Would prefer a tool that runs on Windows, thanks.

Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe