[Baypiggies] Motion | Andrew to speak on Scientific computing?

Chris M. Clark Chris.Clark at ingres.com
Sat Jan 23 17:42:13 CET 2010

link from the pymol website;

http://www.wldmemorialfund.org/WLDMemorialFund/Home.html

-----Original Message-----
From: baypiggies-bounces+chris.clark=ingres.com at python.org on behalf of jim
Sent: Sat 1/23/2010 8:13 AM
To: Warren DeLano
Cc: Baypiggies
Subject: Re: [Baypiggies] Motion | Andrew to speak on Scientific computing?

   pymol sounds great for baypiggies. we have a commitment
for our january meeting: unladen swallow by collin winter
and jeffrey yasskin. i've got feelers out to possible
speakers for february and march, though nothing's
committed for 2010 past january. (baypiggies meet on the
fourth thursday of each month.)
   are there some preferred months that'd be easier for
you to present a talk on Scientific computing.
hopefully,
jim for baypiggies
415 823 4590 my cellphone, call anytime