[Baypiggies] My search engine for Python source code

Hasan Diwan hasan.diwan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 14:55:14 CET 2010

2010/1/7 Purui Wang <puruiw at yahoo.com>:
> I wrote a search engine for python source code. It helps you find samples
> from open source projects. It understands python syntax, and can find
> samples that other engines can't find.

I don't see what this can do that koders.com can't. Although, I do
like this interface better (the highlighting is very useful).
Unfortunately, my job requires more than just python (and I have
neither the seniority or the requisite power to change this). Still, a
fine start and I look forward to what you come up with.

--
Sent from my mobile device
Envoyait de mon telephone mobil