[Baypiggies] Dump of PyCon 2010 Was: PyCon in SF

jim jim at well.com
Fri Feb 26 18:48:06 CET 2010

   should we have an email group of the six
so's to coordinate without adding noise to
the baypiggies' list? or does it work that
you, glen, are the pointman?

   the prospective location is noisebridge
http://www.noisebridge.net
on the third floor of 2169 mission street
very near 18th street in san francisco,
roughly 5000 square feet divided into
various work areas and classrooms.
   knowing in advance how many persons will
show up at what times on whatever saturday
we end up with will help in planning, so if
you know you're likely to attend, please let
us know one way or another.
jim