[Baypiggies] [JOB] Mochi Media, Inc. hiring in San Francisco, CA

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Tue Feb 23 00:13:25 CET 2010

Mochi Media, Inc. is hiring immediately for several positions in San
Francisco, CA to help grow our game platform empire. The UI Engineer
position is primarily Pylons/Django and the Platform Engineer position
is Python and Erlang. While the "requirements" may not fit your resume
exactly we're really just interested in growing our team with more
great people, so if you're interested you should definitely drop us a
line here:
http://www.mochimedia.com/jobs.html

If you're currently at the PyCon 2010 sprints in Atlanta and would
like to speak with a Live Mochi you can get in touch with David Reid
(@dreid) or Eric Florenzano (@ericflo).

More general information about Mochi Media is at
http://www.mochimedia.com/ and if you'd like to speak to a human
immediately you can email me at bob at mochimedia.com -- I'm CTO and
cofounder so I'd be more than happy to answer any questions that you
may have :)

-bob