[Baypiggies] Programming Puzzles (discussion forked from Salary Ranges)

Andrew Akira Toulouse andrew at atoulou.se
Fri Feb 19 09:34:44 CET 2010

I think you misunderstand the puzzles I'm talking about:
http://www.facebook.com/careers/puzzles.php

These are puzzles you work on at your own pace, with a variety of
language choices. You can certainly spend a month coding a
super-awesome solution. In fact, it's often noticed by the engineers
making the puzzles and thus by HR if you submit enough well-executed
solutions.

--Andy