[Baypiggies] Salary ranges

Alex Salkever alex.salkever at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 05:51:02 CET 2010

Am not a coder but have done some hiring. I'll put it these way. People with
2 years of Rails (analogous to Django, roughly, right?) experience are
*starting* at 80k in my world. For experienced devs, the range is closer to
$100k - $125k.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 8:18 PM, Joel VanderKwaak <joelvanderkwaak at yahoo.com
> wrote:

> Inquiring minds:
>
> For the record, Alex participated in my (unsuccessful) Google interview,
> and he's both sensible and a gentleman. No, I don't get a kickback for
> saying that, nor another interview ;)
>
> Joel

Alex Salkever
p:415.503.9035