[Baypiggies] Web Crawler/Backend Engineer - San Francisco, CA

Damon McCormick damonmc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 02:07:39 CET 2010

I don't agree with all the presenter's conclusions, but this
video<http://blip.tv/file/2232349>mentions a bunch of
asynchronous/event-based frameworks:

Cogen, Multitask, Chiral, Eventlet, Weightless, Fibra, Stackless Python,
Twisted, Concurrence, Circuits.Web, Greenlet, Candygram, Papyros, Parley.

 (I copied this list from 34:10)

<http://blip.tv/file/2232349>-Damon