[Baypiggies] XFN, Web Frameworks and Google

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 01:42:13 CET 2010

<.li><a href="http://www.chicagosportstalk.com" rel="acquaintance colleague
neighbor" title="Chicago sports forum message board. Bulls, Bears,
Blackhawks, Fire, Cubs, White Sox discussion" target="" onclick="
javascript:_gaq.push(['_trackEvent','outbound-blogroll','
http://www.chicagosportstalk.com']);">Chicago Sports Talk</a><span>Chicago
sports forum message board. Bulls, Bears, Blackhawks, Fire, Cubs, White Sox
discussion</span></li>

At http://www.bradbice.com/ - in his "links" section..

but why? Is that like adding "tags"?

Donna