[Baypiggies] Calling presenters for 2011

Jimmy Retzlaff jimmy at retzlaff.com
Tue Dec 28 08:11:16 CET 2010

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Brent Tubbs <brent.tubbs at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was at the Hacker Dojo talk.  Highly recommended.  Hope it gets
> picked up for PyCon.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

> But tying this back to the original thread ... Didn't Yelp also just
> release a testing framework called Testify?  Jimmy, do you know if any
> Yelpers would like to speak on that as well?

Another Yelper, Rhett, is putting together a talk he hopes to deliver
at PyCon about Testify. I'll talk to him to see if he can't give it
here too. Here's the blog post he authored to announce Testify:

http://engineeringblog.yelp.com/2010/10/now-testify.html

Yelp is trying to open source more and more of the tools we've created
that aren't too specific to our business - and other than mobile apps,
almost everything we do is Python. As we get more projects out there
I'll see if we can't get talks prepared about them.

Jimmy

----

Yelp is hiring - http://jobvite.com/m?3WAh0fwx