[Baypiggies] Graham Dumpleton (mod_wsgi) will be in the Bay Area in Sept

jim jim at well.com
Sat Aug 28 02:35:56 CEST 2010

(well, that was garbled. here's an improved response: )

   We're booked for September 23, but let's consider
finding an alternative time and place for Graham to
speak, either at some place in the southbay or at
noisebridge in SF or both.
   "Both" sounds good to me as there are a lot of
pythonistas in the city and east bay that might not
make it to the south bay and vice versa.