[Baypiggies] "Moving From Python 2 to Python 3" Map or similar

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 07:34:04 CEST 2010

Wes, there's no need for a content-free post like that.
Before I posted my question, I had in fact already googled it, and the PDF
reference that the Pearson promo had offered is not available, and
references to the dude's book (as opposed to the quick reference) are not
available. Hence my question.
I was going to say all that in my email, but I thought it went without saying
so I deleted that comment.
In future you can safely assume that any question I ask I have already
googled on it and not found the result.
In fact, if you did in fact google it, you would find a ton of (now-useless)
archived references of Tony's original email.

So: does anyone else have a short reference on this topic? Not a whole book,
just a quick-reference.

Thanks,
Stephen