[Baypiggies] ZPUG Valley Meetup at Hacker Dojo

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 21:49:19 CEST 2009

Hi,

Please join us for our first ZPUG Valley meetup at the Hacker Dojo in
Mountain View on Wednesday, September 16 from 7-9pm

Come on by and I'll give you a tour of the dojo. No speakers scheduled for
our first event but the next meeting we will have a Django developer
presenting.

http://www.meetup.com/ZPUG-Valley/calendar/11355598/

Our focus is python based web frameworks - although it's a Zope/Python User
Group we will introduce and discuss various python based web frameworks -
Django, Pylons, Grok, Repoze, Zope/Plone and TurboGears. Although my first
love is Zope/Plone my goal here is to learn about the other framworks in the
same space.

Hope to see you there..

(no fee but a donation to the hacker dojo is encouraged :-))

Donna 'SnowWrite' Snow
card.ly/snowwrite