[Baypiggies] Eric Raymond likes Python

Rami Chowdhury rami.chowdhury at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 20:46:10 CEST 2009

> Does anyone think any of his criticisms are legitimate, on Python
> 2.6/3.0?

Well...

> And even no switches
> — actually even PHP has it.

If he's referring to the switch statement there, then he does have a
point, Python doesn't have a switch statement ;-). (Not that I think it's
particularly necessary, personally, as there's lots of other ways to do it
(and, arguably, better ones)).

--
Rami Chowdhury
"Never attribute to malice that which can be attributed to stupidity" --