[Baypiggies] Videos ready for processing

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon Sep 7 20:49:51 CEST 2009

>> …but I am planning on recording....
>
> Glad to hear that.  Again, I'm happy to help with the post-processing.

Everyone, my videographer student decided this was just too tedious
and too much work (I hired it out for a reason). He never did invoice
me (and I've chased him many times). So, he hasn't gotten paid yet
either :(  I think, frankly, he'd just rather see the backside of this
project -- it's a lot of work that can be incredibly tedious.

Regardless, Daryl has volunteered to render this past meeting. Thank
you Daryl!

There's also the OsCon meeting that needs rendered.

I have place the past two months of video (in raw format) on the web.
The OSCon media is about 14 Gigs and Alex's talk is 16 Gigs. These are
not in a readable format so we can keep any quality that may be needed
for editing (although the camera's not an expensive one).

Because of the space of these files, I am hosting them from my home
(free) instead. The link is:

http://home.glenjarvis.com/

Please let me know if you have any questions and we're looking for
help for the OSCon rendering.

Warmest Regards,

Glen
P.S. Sorry it took so long, this has to play through, then letterbox
to get to this stage and finally upload... and that's a pretty
intensive process....