[Baypiggies] Question about employment application forms

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sat Oct 24 21:00:06 CEST 2009

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009, Roderick Llewellyn wrote:

> For example, do people (who ideally have actually gotten jobs through
> this kind of process) have heuristics such as:

Well, I haven't gotten any jobs through applications that require this
kind of information, so I can't give you any successful feedback, but I
generally use some combination of all the strategies you mention based on
no particular reasoning.

Although I have found two jobs through Craigslist (2004 and this past
August), neither required this kind of rigamarole, and few companies I've
been particularly interested in have, either.  So unless you're desparate
for work, I wouldn't worry too much about this stuff.

"In the end, outside of spy agencies, people are far too trusting and
willing to help."  --Ira Winkler