[Baypiggies] [JOB] Python / Django Software Engineer

John Wainwright johnw at crowdscience.com
Fri Oct 23 06:09:24 CEST 2009

Hi, we're an 18 month-old audience-analytics startup in Mountain View
looking to expand our engineering team with an experienced Python
programmer, preferably someone with Django & DHTML chops.  Our
analytics platform is Python soup-to-nuts, backing into MySQL, with
lots of interesting UI, scaling, data-mining & control-system
challenges.  We're just about to add a slew of new features on the
front-end and ramp scalability with tools like Gearman and Hadoop on
the back-end, so come join in the fun.   Details on our job-listing
page here:  http://www.crowdscience.com/jobs/#software-engineer, or
reply with questions or recommendations.

Cheers,
John.
CTO, Crowd Science, Inc.