[Baypiggies] PERL or PYTHON ?

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 10:39:20 CEST 2009

Python is definitely growing like crazy, and Perl is definitely a bit
stagnant.  I used to be fairly fluent in Perl, but I've officially
deprecated my knowledge of Perl and PHP in favor of Python and Ruby.
Python is still the more universally useful of the two.

As a friend of mine told me recently, *all* film studios now make use of Python.

I suggest you only code in Perl if you absolutely have to.

-jj

--
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
with great love. -- Mother Teresa