[Baypiggies] Bioinformatics Python Programmer

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Sun Oct 11 00:56:30 CEST 2009

On Oct 10, 2009, at 11:25 PM, Anna Ravenscroft wrote:
> I think it sounds delightful! Both the basics with BioPython and the
> intro to Pymol.

Striking a minor nerve here - it's "Biopython" with a lowercase 'p'.
I chose that spelling because I didn't want CamelCase in the name.

And also, it's "PyMOL" ;)

For what it's worth, I'll be in the Bay Area around Thanksgiving and
could give my EuroSciPy 2008 talk "Python Tools in Computational
Chemistry (and Biology)". Slides at

   http://www.euroscipy.org/download/2008/
euroscipy2008_dalke_chemistry.pdf

What's the status of the BayPIGgies meeting for November, given that
the 4th Thursday is Thanksgiving?

				Andrew
				dalke at dalkescientific.com