[Baypiggies] SnapLogic SnapStore Developers Open House

Michael Pittaro mikeyp at snaplogic.com
Sun Nov 29 00:22:52 CET 2009

SnapLogic will be hosting a SnapStore Developers Open House on
Saturday, December 5th between Noon and 5pm in the San Mateo area.

Since the core SnapLogic server and extensions are written
in Python, I thought some BayPiggies members might be interested.

We recently announced a Beta program for our SnapStore.  SnapStore
allows developers who extend the core functionality and connectivity
of SnapLogic to sell their Snaps via the SnapStore.  More information
on the SnapStore can be found here:

 - http://www.snaplogic.com/snapstore
 - http://blogs.zdnet.com/Foremski/?p=935
 - http://www.snaplogic.com/news/snaplogic-transforms-data-integration-with-snapstore/

During the open house, you will join other developers/consultants
in learning more about the tools and resources required to build
Snaps (components, application extensions, etc.) to be sold on
SnapStore.  For your efforts, you will receive 70% of the revenue
for the sale of your "Snap", while SnapLogic retains 30% of the
revenue for our quality assurance efforts, listing services, and
money-back guarantee to our customers.  Again, more information
(including our FAQ) can be found at www.snaplogic.com/snapstore.

So far, registered attendees for the event have interest in developing
Snaps in the following areas:

    * QuickBooks/Intuit
    * Box.net
    * Social Media Applications
    * Google Applications
    * JD Edwards
    * Workday
    * Magento
    * SugarCRM
    * SAP

If you're interested, you can contact me directly, or sign up for
the Beta program at http://www.snaplogic.com/snapstore and we will
follow up with you next week with details on our event.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Mike
--
Mike Pittaro
Co-Founder                      Snaplogic, Inc.