[Baypiggies] code review or tool suggestion

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Nov 25 19:42:50 CET 2009

There are a couple of options (I've not tested most of them):

1) The author of Djblets (add-ons to django) wrote Review Board (
http://www.reviewboard.org/)
2) My colleague uses Paste Bin (http://pastebin.com/)
3) And, of course, I've discovered with Google Wave that we don't need
external sites and everything can be done in the wave easily... However, few
people have Google Wave yet -- so this will be some time coming...

I'm glad we're going to do some reviews. Although it's doubtful I can give
Simeon any extra help, I want to go back and review that code more
thoroughly. Frankly, I've learned to be a much better programmer from
reading code from good programmers like Simeon. The more you read, the
better you can write -- in my opinion. And, I'm still in Middle School :)

Cheers,

Glen