[Baypiggies] SFBA(Greater) - Re: Job Posting

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Wed Nov 25 11:12:17 CET 2009

Speaking with the authority of someone interested in python, & having been born & raised in the SFBA, (greater, even), I say, with respect to job postings, "Please restrict the geographic region to the greater SF Bay Area and Silicon Valley" should be interpreted as:

1) Any place from which water feeds into the SF Bay, or

2) Any place from which a flying circus could travel to Saint Francis' bay, without refueling.