[Baypiggies] Job Posting

Alex Martelli aleax at google.com
Mon Nov 23 23:51:35 CET 2009

The requirement is already in the guidelines.

Wikipedia's text defines the "Greater SF Bay Area" as nine counties:
Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa
Clara, Solano, and Sonoma.  However, the map they show actually
displays 10 counties, adding Santa Cruz county.  I doubt Baypiggies
members would really mind seeing Python job offers in, say, Scott's
Valley, so I tend to agree with the map rather than the text;-).

Alex