[Baypiggies] pre-PIGgies dinner

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 00:59:28 CET 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Nick Stinemates <nick at stinemates.org> wrote:
> This has to be the worst email I've ever received on a mailing list :(
>
> Please provide a plaintext view!
>
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 03:11:15PM -0800, Ken Seehart wrote:
>> Possible Suggestion: Cafe Yulong.  Does that sound good to everyone?

i can't make it to the meeting nor dinner tonite, but it it's not too
late, when brian organized the pre-meeting dinners, this was the place
he chose. linky here:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/cafe-yulong-mountain-view

cheers,
-- wesley
"Python Web Development with Django", Addison Wesley, (c) 2009
    http://withdjango.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com