[Baypiggies] Bioinformatics Python Programmer

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue Nov 3 20:46:23 CET 2009

I've gotten several inquiries about this post the past few days. Please also
note that they were, and as far as I know, still are hiring at least one
other person. I intentionally stayed out of that loop so not to risk any
appearance of favoritism or impropriety. I don't even know the candidates
that were reviewed and was not involved in the process. So, I don't yet know
the status of that situation at all...

However, hopefully someone from our great community has applied, gets it,
and we can rock writing Python and doing science :)

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful right now.

Warmest Regards,

Glen Jarvis