[Baypiggies] [JOB][Recruiter] FBI looking for 3 Plonistas with Top Secret Clearance

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Sun May 31 20:14:53 CEST 2009

OK I'd love to take this job but you have to have existing Top Secret
Clearance

If you are a strong python coder with a decent amount of Plone experience
(and the required clearance) this might be a good project for you. It's for
5 years and you'd have to relocate to DC.

http://zpugdc.org/Members/Flintian/desperate-for-plone-candidates-with-an-active-top-secret-clearance-1

(the guy that posted this IS a recruiter)

Hate to lose any of our BAYpiggies to DC but this seems like a great
opportunity.

Donna 'SnowWrite" Snow