[Baypiggies] call for PyCon recaps

Daryl Spitzer daryl.spitzer at gmail.com
Fri May 22 18:29:03 CEST 2009

I have some slides that I presented within VMware that give an
overview of all the sessions and tutorials I attended (similar to what
I presented to BayPIGgies last year).  I'll pick and choose my
favorites from them.  I will certainly "help" Wesley recap Joe
Gregorio's "The (lack of) design patterns in Python" talk and Jack
Diederich's "Class Decorators: Radically Simple".  I'll probably also
cover (time permitting) Owen Taylor's "Reinteract: a better way to
interact with Python" and David Beazley's "A Curious Course on
Coroutines and Concurrency" tutorial.

--
Daryl