[Baypiggies] Django | Clean Design Question

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue May 12 03:09:46 CEST 2009

> Have you looked at the 'prefix' keyword arg for forms?  If I'm
> understanding your problem correctly, I think that's what it's for.

I haven't tried this yet, but this seems *exactly* the programming
paradigm I expected. I knew this wasn't the first time someone ran
into this.

> I just looked it up in the docs and found it here:
> http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/forms/api/#prefixes-for-forms

Excellent

> It doesn't seem as clear as I remember it being, so if you need more
> details, please feel free to ask.

I have enough to go on now that I can research, dig and experiment.. I
think this got me over the hump..

Thank  you,

Glen
--
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi