[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies meeting/Public Transportation

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue Mar 24 18:51:56 CET 2009

I happened to take public transit to this area a few times this past
month for other geeky reasons. I realize just how easy public transit
is to this location is.

Normally, I have a ride to the event. But, if other BayPIGgies will be
taking public transportation (CalTrain to MountainView; Light Rail to
Middlefield; slight walk), it'd be good to meet at CalTrain so we can
all travel together. This would be especially helpful for those who
hadn't traveled this by public transit to this location before. So,
I'm thinking of a group that met regularly at MountainView CalTrain
and travelled to the event.

Please let me know if you're interested in going by public transit. If
so, I'll travel with you. If not, I'll ride with a friend in his car
and be social.

I personally need to be at the final destination at least 30 minute
early so I can set up to record the meeting.

Cheers,

Glen
glen at glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi