[Baypiggies] Review for Expert Python Programming

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 10:34:04 CET 2009

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 11:42 PM, Tony Cappellini <cappy2112 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> Jim Stockford has written a review of the new book "Expert Python Programming."
>
> Here's mine, though I'm afraid it wasn't too flattering for the book:
>
> https://cirl.berkeley.edu/fperez/py4scienc/expert_python_programming_review.html
>
> It is my honest take on the matter, though.
>
> Cheers,

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for the review.

""I really hope that the author and publisher consider this to be
constructive criticism and revisit the book with a careful eye for a
solid second edition""

I can answer for this one: Packt is doing almost Print On Demand. So
the typo you mentioned, and many others, are already available
if you buy the book now

Regards
Tarek

Tarek Ziadé | Association AfPy | www.afpy.org