[Baypiggies] Idle on iPhone?

Jon Rosebaugh jon at inklesspen.com
Sat Jun 27 03:11:50 CEST 2009

The SDK terms of service forbid shipping emulators or interpreters,
presumably on the grounds that they want to make sure what's evaluated
by their approval process is what will actually be running.

I am informed that there are some iPhone apps that use languages other
than ObjC, so writing your app in Python should be permitted (and
feasible, using PyObjC). Shipping an app that uses Python is different
from shipping a Python interpreter app, though.