[Baypiggies] More Female Engineers at BayPiggies and PyCon?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Jun 10 06:48:46 CEST 2009

> Someone asked, so here are a few ways to encourage it:

May I add a fourth point?

Rely heavily on the advice and input from the women we already have in
this group. Donna's a great resource. However, I know that Alison has
been at a few BayPIGgies lately, and I'm certain there are others that
I'm not immediately thinking of. In fact, I'd let them drive this as
much as they wanted to (if they want to)...

Cheers,

Glen
glen at glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi