[Baypiggies] Join us for Spamalot :)

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat Jun 6 19:10:13 CEST 2009

WHO:  You
WHAT: SPAM-A-LOT
WHEN: Saturday, June 27 at 2:00 p.m. (AFTER OUR NEXT BAYPIGGIES
MEETING/GET TICKETS NOW)
WHERE: Golden Gate Theatre (Golden Gate/Market/6th Street)
WHY: Because it's a Python specific educational experience :)

Ticket Prices:

Fri & Sat eves at 8pm
Sat & Sun mats at 2pm
Orchestra/Loge	$99.00
Mezzanine	$99.00
Balcony	$50.00

Several have expressed concern about price. Although it can be
extended to a limited few, I may have some financial assistance (for
those who could only afford the weekday prices). Please ask me of list.

Please RSVP to Glen (OFF LIST so we don't SPAM-a-LOT).

I still don't have any Captioning Accessibility information.

All the best,

Glen
glen at glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi