[Baypiggies] Finding work - Company: Keas (S.F.)

elan.martinez at gmail.com elan.martinez at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 18:49:31 CEST 2009

My apologies. My intent was not to offend.  I'll be sure to be extra careful choosing my words next time.  First, that was (clearly) my posting, I do not work for the company, and I know that they are a solid organization and do not discriminate in any way.  Again, please remember that the intent of this thread was to give contributors the opportunity to provide helpful information to engineers in the this community about companies with python envirionments.  There is a separate "Jobs" page on the BayPiggies site.

So again, apologies if you were offended in any way.  And given your interpretation of the image I was trying to paint, perhaps that was a bad choice of words by me.   My intent was to paint a picture/give a sense of the kind of exuberance, energy and spirit found in kids/youths...  Questioning everything, exploring everything and ready to spin in circles until till they dropped..... "Young at heart".... 60 or 26 if you like, age wasn't the point, but the wild cheerful spirit of a 6year old was.

Anyhow, thank you for your thoughts, In the future I'll be more careful about how I convey my thoughts and opinions.

Best,
E.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T