[Baypiggies] courses for beginners....

ST1999 st1999 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 23:25:54 CEST 2009

I cannot recommend Wesley's Core Python Programming highly enough.
Between that and online materials, your visitor should be good to go.

Also, both City College and Foothill College offer Python courses.
Assuming that the out-of-state tuition stops to be a barrier, I would
recommend taking a class at one of the institutions.

In addition, Berkeley has a number of courses that might be of
interest. Depending on the instructor, it is sometimes possible to get
permission to audit courses.

- Shailen Tuli