[Baypiggies] call for newbie nuggets for july and/or august

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Jul 14 20:12:18 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009, jim wrote:

>    The July 23 meeting has been firmed up:
> Newbie Nugget is on Metaclasses, by Almir Karic
> Main talk is on cubicweb, by Sandrine Ribeau

Great!  Thanks for setting this up!  I've updated the OSCON info.

Someone needs to update baypiggies.net with the nugget and main talk,
please include this link to the BayPIGgies info on the OSCON site:

http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2009/public/schedule/detail/10349

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair