[Baypiggies] call for newbie nuggets for july and/or august

wescpy at gmail.com wescpy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 10:22:49 CEST 2009

can i hijack the newbie nugget this month with the premeeting BoF? i
originally didnt intend for the BoF to coincide with baypiggies
originally because the BoFs werent scheduled yet when i signed up to
do it but it seems that its appropriate for this one time and leave
more time for the main talk(s)... thoughts?

-wesley

via myPhone