[Baypiggies] cancel Nov 2009 meeting?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun Jul 5 17:12:25 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jul 04, 2009, jim wrote:

>    (subject should probably read "cancel Nov 26 meeting?")

Maybe; it seems clearly to mean "Nov 2009", which I agree should have
been expanded.  (I have now done so.)

>    we've already got a proposal to move the location of the
> july 23 meeting. i worry about moving locations and times.
>    given that we're dealing with humans (the ones who seem
> not very good at being regular), it may be good to keep the
> same location; moving the date, making any change at all,
> seems to throw the community for a bit of a loop. the less
> we do such, the better, i think.

You have a point, but we need to do something, and part of the reason
we're now on the fourth Thursday instead of the third is because Symantec
could not accomodate us on the third Thursday.  I think we should assume
that we need to move location any time we need to change the date.