[Baypiggies] cancel Nov 09 meeting?

jim jim at well.com
Sat Jul 4 21:19:35 CEST 2009

   (subject should probably read "cancel Nov 26 meeting?")

   we've already got a proposal to move the location of the
july 23 meeting. i worry about moving locations and times.
   given that we're dealing with humans (the ones who seem
not very good at being regular), it may be good to keep the
same location; moving the date, making any change at all,
seems to throw the community for a bit of a loop. the less
we do such, the better, i think.