[Baypiggies] one final note about meeting space

Alison Chaiken alchaiken at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 20:36:36 CET 2009

The Symantec V-Cafe is a great place to meet and I don't see why it
wouldn't work out for BayPIGGIES.    For completeness, I note that I
*finally* got a call back from the Computer History Museum about their
space.    The person in charge of arranging meetings is Fiona Tang:

http://www.computerhistory.org/staff/Fiona,Tang/

We can call upon her in the future if we want to meet at CHM.

--
Alison Chaiken
(650) 279-5600  (cell)