[Baypiggies] Speaker summary...

jim jim at well.com
Mon Jan 19 21:09:02 CET 2009

   i'll cook something up to summarize the recent email
threads.

   note the discussions have been about specifics re
various talks, nothing to take too seriously unless
you have feelings about the specifics, in which case
the emails let you join the conversation as we settle
on things.
   as things seem mostly settled, i'll cook up a
summary probably later today or tomorrow.

   because our normal day has changed from the second
to the fourth thursday, i plan to put out a note to
that effect during the first week of february to
remind of the change, then in the third week i'll put
out another note re the meeting. i might do this in
march, too.
   afterward, it'll be the usual one note per month
one week or so before the meeting.