[Baypiggies] Talk @ Baypiggies in Feb?

jim jim at well.com
Mon Jan 19 03:05:38 CET 2009

   not to worry. we'll work on having not one
but two newbie nuggets to supplement your talk.
   meetings start at 7:35 PM with a newbie
nugget--probably two newbie nuggets in your
case. then comes The Talk (you're on), which
goes until 8:30 to 8:45. then there are
announcements ("mapping") and getting together
("random access").
   per above, you'd start your talk around
8 PM and finish up around 8:30 or a little
later. usually there are five or ten minutes
worth of announcements, and some people stay
to chat with each other (e.g. follow up on
a job announcement). nobody's ever complained
about a talk that was too short.
   if there's anything we can do to help you
out, make things pleasant (e.g. give a ride),
or whatever, let us know.
   many thanks,
jim for baypiggies